About The Membership
Membership to Chevette Williamson’s DIY community will empower its’ members to build a brand both locally and internationally. It will also allow them to make jewelry that enhance the beauty of other women and themselves.
What is the Membership
It is often quoted that collaboration and not competition is the key to any successful venture, and I believe this to be true. With that said we have decided to form this jewelry making community that will aid in training and supporting artisans, whether in the beginning or advanced stage.
Why Should I Join this Membership
You should become a member of CWJ Community because it will afford you the opportunity to:
- Create beautiful, timeless pieces through the art of jewelry making.
- Create another stream of income
- Present opportunities for personal development in the areas of business, public relations and marketing.
- Be a part of informative and productive workshops with professionals in their fields.
- Network with other successful artisans.
What is the Cost of the Membership and How Does it Work
DIY Jewelry Beginner Membership is $30 per month - you will learn a variety of basic techniques in jewelry making that include:
Necklace, Earring and Ring techniques – Crochet technique– Pearl Knotting technique – Twisting with Wire technique and much more. As a member you are also able to take advantage of Sourcing Raw Materials - Membership which is an additional $40.00 monthly.